Services and Amenities
- Bring own pet beds, bedding and bowl
- R1000 refundable pet deposit to be paid at time of booking.
- Only 2 medium sized dogs permitted in any of the 3 bedroom cottages
- Dogs are not permitted on the furniture
- Dogs must be free of ticks and fleas on arrival
- Dogs must be leashed when out walking, must always be supervised & MUST NOT harass or chase resident farm animals. (There are cattle & chickens on the farm)
- Consideration must be given to resident dogs as well as other guests and their pets.
- Owners will be held liable for any injuries and damages by their pets to resident animals, property or people.
- Guest dogs must be well socialized and well trained; fighting/barking will not be tolerated.
Each unit has a built in BBQ on the patio.
Not in the mood to self cater? Being so centrally located, coffee shops and breakfast venues are within minutes from High Season Farm.
Die Plaas kombuis
The only farm stall in the Hemel & Aarde valley with delicacies of bygone days. Open 7 days a week from 8 – 4pm
Tel: 073 230 0788
Cellphone service is very limited on the farm as there are no masts in the valley. A radio phone is available for emergency calls only and FREE WiFi is also available.
Check In/Out Times
Check In: from 14H00 until 18H00
Check Out: by 10H00
High Season Farm is child friendly.
Tel: 028 312 1122
Tel: 028 312 1166 (Provincial)
Tel: 028 313 0168 (Private)
Tel: 028 312 4039 (Hermanus Pharmacy)
Tel: 028 312 1210 (A Stewart Pharmacy)
Tel: 028 313 0911
Tel: 10111 / 028 313 8500 / 028 313 7000
All cottages supplied with remote for the gate.
Auto open on departure from the farm.
There is a hairdryer supplied in each cottage.
High Season Farm provide self catering accommodation. Housekeeping will be provided once a week for stays of 5 days and longer. A daily cleaning is available at R200 per service.
An internet facility is available on the farm.
A full set of keys with remote controls is provided upon arrival. Please leave keys in your cottage upon departure.
Laundry service is provided on the farm at an additional cost. Please note that we do not take any responsibility for any damage from our water to your clothing.
Linen and Towels
All linen is supplied and of 100% cotton percale. Bath towels are supplied but please bring along your own beach towels.
We live in a historically crime free area. Parking is safe and off road.
Postal Codes (Hermanus)
Streets - 7200
46 Main Road
Tel: 028-312 1500
Fax: 028-313 0919
Smoking is not permitted indoors. R2000 cleaning fee will be charged if this is not adhered to.
Use of pool only by farm guests. Please do not leave your children unattended at the swimming pool.
Selected DSTV channels are available in the cottages.
Our water is sourced from a natural spring on the farm and a borehole. The water is safe to drink and is tested monthly according to international standards. Please be aware that the water may have a brown discoloration in the toilets due to a high iron deposit in our springs.